1. Know the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system and the head and neck.
2. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
3. Improve the imaging skills of the course participants.
4. Integrate the imagining techniques presented into clinical practice.
5. Implement current techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose disorders of the brain and spine in adults and children.
THIS COURSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A LIVE WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEBINAR (VIEW ONLINE FROM ANYWHERE ANYTIME)
On Thursday February 9, 2017 at 8:00 am (ends Saturday February 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Science, Health & Medicine - Radiology
Practicing Physicians: USD 1195
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 995
On-Demand Webinar: USD 1195