MURTEC is the premier conference and exhibition for the restaurant technology industry. It brings together industry leaders and solution providers for unparalleled education and networking.
MURTEC is lauded as the "gold standard" for restaurant technology insight offering both compelling sessions and top-notch networking opportunities. The event is considered a “must-attend” for executives looking to learn about the latest innovations and get up to speed on how to leverage new technologies,
With an agenda bringing together expert speakers and leading restaurant professionals, MURTEC provides specific guidance for staying ahead of the technology innovation curve. With hands-on workshops, attendees will have the chance for peer-to-peer exchanges in a small group format.
More than 500 industry executives responsible for restaurant technology, finance and operations will be present for three days of educational excellence. Participants will connect with peers and solution providers for three days of sharing strategic challenges and problem solving. Attend and take the time to step back, examine your business plan and discover new ways to engage with your customers, increase productivity and improve collaboration across departments to move your company forward.
This year's theme of Experience Innovation is supported by these agenda highlights:
* The Chaos of Innovation and How to Harness It
* NEW! "MURTALKs" 20-minute mini sessions, delivering big insights on a variety of top-of-mind topics and issues
* 12-Minute Wins: Technology Inspiration to Installation
* The Digital Customer Experience (DX): The New Normal
* Engagement Game: From AR to Gamification, Distinguishing Between Fad & Marketing Must-Have
* MURTEC University small-format, operator-only discussions on specific topics
* Workshops tailored to Franchisees, Small IT Shops, Quick-Service, and Full-Service Restaurants
* Topic Table Lunch Discussions
* Golf Outing
* MURTEC Exhibit Hall
* NEW! Top Women in Foodservice Technology Awards
*** Only qualified restaurant executives can register as attendees. ***
On Tuesday March 7, 2017 at 1:30 pm (ends Thursday March 9, 2017 at 12:00 pm)
Early Bird Through Feb 7: USD 395
Standard Rate: USD 595
On-Site: USD 795